RELEVANT TEXTS - LIFE, ONE DAY ONLY

Her:
"Piece by piece, I'll be cutting eternity to send you a sign. I don't know if there will be a postman there, but I will find ways to send you my letters. Every moment you'll wake up, look outside your window. I'll be leaving my messages there. A small homeless bird or a little piece of paper folded in four, saying 'I love you'. Then I'll be covered with eternity like a duvet, to keep myself warm, and will be thinking of you. So covered up, I'll be waiting for you."

Him:
"I am not crying, my love, and I am not mourning for the spring that will blossom without me, because with you now I am singing of death, to placate with the infinities, the inaccessible paths, so that the abyss blooms before us, the un-handmade erebus, and in your eyes the light, the other Sun, shines over Nequia."